Proposal: Give my Cybertruck a JUP themed paint job!

Proposal for Jupiter themed Cybertruck

Introduction

Hello fellow catdets! Today I am here to proposwe a unique potential collaboration between me and the JUP community that will combines the futuristic appeal of the Tesla Cybertruck with the brand that is Jupiter Aggregator. By wrapping my Cybertruck in a custom design inspired by Jupiter’s branding, I can create a rolling billboard that showcases this platform all across Miami.

The Vision

Imagine a head-turning Cybertruck, transformed into a visual representation of Jupiter Aggregator. The sleek, metallic exterior will be adorned with your logo and branding elements, incorporating the platform’s signature colors and a design that reflects its cutting-edge technology. This eye-catching wrap will turn every journey into a mobile advertisement, generating massive brand awareness as I navigate Miami’s vibrant streets.

Reaching Miami Through a Cybertruck

Miami is a bustling metropolis known for its trendsetting style and tech-savvy population. Cruising through the city in a Jupiter-themed Cybertruck will put $JUP at the forefront of Miami’s innovation scene. This unique approach guarantees heads will turn, sparking conversations and piquing the interest of potential users.

Budget Request

To bring my vision to life, I am requesting sponsorship in the form of 500,000 USDC and 1 million $JUP tokens vested over the period of 1 year. These tokens will cover the design and installation of the high-quality wrap, ensuring a professional and impactful representation of the brand.

A Win-Win Collaboration

This collaboration offers a win-win scenario. You gain unparalleled brand exposure in a major city, reaching a target audience receptive to cutting-edge technology. In turn, I can showcase my passion for both the Cybertruck and the Jupiter Ecosystem, while contributing to the platform’s growth and visibility.

Next Steps

I am eager to discuss the specifics of the design and explore how we can best leverage this unique marketing opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.

23 Likes

I think this is a pretty expensive marketing endeavor imo.

6 Likes

Im not sure if this is a serious proposal or a joke.

I dont get it either way…

edit: Tesla charges $7,500 to $8,000 to wrap the Model 3 and Model Y, with a choice of seven mellow colors, from “Satin Rose Gold” to “Stealth Black.”

i’d generously say maybe $15k to wrap a cyber truck…

Please dont abuse the forums…

9 Likes

April fools post, saw a jet proposal, thought I’d do something simmilar. Moderator approved it so I don’t think it constitues abuse? Either way I appologize if you didn’t get the joke.

3 Likes

Got me :joy: I was like wtf is cat smoking?

4 Likes

too much money, with that amount of tokens you could buy half a dozen customized cybertrucks and raffle them among the JUP Holders

2 Likes

Good joke. Who needs that pile of garbage(cybertruck) - it’s more anti-marketing. JUP needs to bi asociated with something good.

1 Like

Superb write-up, I trust you and your vision. Since the budget requested represents only ~0.1% of DAO ressources I’m all for it.
I mean if we don’t give proper budget to cutting-edge ideas and to talented people who are we going to give budget to?
LFG!! J4J, Meow :fire:

1 Like

Great ideas but the cyber truck is only 60k and the wrap is another 5k. So at most you need 100k

1 Like

Sexy idea (for you) imo the community would not agree

1 Like

A Win-Win Collaboration

April fools joke. :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t think the ROI is gonna be great on this proposal. I think online marketing will go a lot further with a much smaller investment.

2 Likes

I’m somewhat new here but I always find interesting things and what you mention seems something spectacular. I hope you manage to make it happen because there are many people who continue to distrust the crypto world

[image]

1 Like

I don’t think we should be sending out “Top” signals like this lol… maybe in 2025 when everyone is frothy.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

The ROI would be relatively low as the reach of this proposal would be limited to your area only, :-1: for me.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

Bullish on his sentiment. Should go far

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice joke

Funny thing is I was all in until I saw the 1.5 million price tag. :grinning:

I was thinking if this guy has a Tesla Cybertruck, I would be more than happy to wrap it for 10K and give him the same in JUP tokens for his troubles. But for 1.5 million, I could buy a baker’s dozen worth of Cybertrucks.

2 Likes

To be honest, I set it that high just for that reason alone (just in case people took it seriously :joy:). Jokes aside, I do see value in potentially doing mobile advertising in a high-density location like MIA. However, at the moment, we should probably build out the ecosystem more first.

1 Like

I have been laughing for 17 minutes
This is incredibly funny lmaoo