KebApp Coin - The ecosystem for foodies

Introductory Story

How did you get to today, and what do you want to do next?

The KebApp Coin journey began with the recognition of the enormous yet under-digitized kebab industry in Europe. We saw an opportunity to unify kebab shops under one decentralized ecosystem, providing technological advancements and community engagement that traditional models lack. Moving forward, our goal is to revolutionize the food industry by integrating Web3 principles, tokenized incentives, and Real World Assets (RWA) to create a decentralized network that benefits both small kebab shop owners and consumers.

Describe your project in 5 sentences.

KebApp Coin aims to digitalize and decentralize the kebab industry, bringing modern tech solutions to small and medium-sized kebab shops. By utilizing blockchain technology, we offer tokenized real estate funds, interoperability with food merchants, and a unique rewards system for community participation. Our project enables users to earn and use tokens for various services, vote on platform decisions, and earn additional rewards through staking. We partner with industry leaders to provide automated solutions and improve operational efficiency. Our vision is to elevate the kebab industry to new heights by leveraging Web3 technologies and fostering a strong community spirit.

Tell us about your team
CEO - Muammer Kocak
https://www.linkedin.com/in/muammer-kocak/

Muammer, with a rich background in the food industry, has spent over 15 years in Germany, contributing to world-class brands like Mercedes Benz as a Product Lifecycle Manager (PLM) and working on Hydrogen projects. Following the 2008 crisis, he made it his life’s mission to empower small business owners, leveraging his extensive experience and insights gained from his time in both the automotive sector and his deep roots in the culinary world.

CTO —Yücel Homan
Linkedin

Yücel Homan, the Chief Technology Officer of Kebapp, is a serial engineer with a profound background that bridges traditional engineering with the cutting-edge world of blockchain technology. His career includes significant tenure at Bosch in Germany, where he excelled as a senior mechanic, honing his technical skills and engineering acumen.
Founder of Mosquito Pay (https://mosquitopay.io/) one of the biggest payment systems in germany.

CMO - Herman Melnik
Over the past 𝟓+ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 and 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎+ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, he has been involved in over 100+ projects, spanning 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝟑, 𝐍𝐅𝐓, 𝐀𝐈, 𝐃𝐀𝐎, 𝐃𝐞𝐅𝐢, 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐅𝐢, 𝐂𝐄𝐗, 𝐃𝐄𝐗 and other crypto startups.

Throughout this time, I have constantly supported companies and their 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 in achieving their digital marketing goals - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡, 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞, and 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐬.

This experience has allowed him to develop 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 strategies and implement them using both traditional digital methods and specialized Web3 tools.

Jupiter Ecosystem and You
Main pitch on how the product collaborates with the Jupiter & Solana ecosystem

KebApp Coin aligns perfectly with the Jupiter and Solana ecosystem by offering decentralized solutions that enhance the food industry’s operational efficiency and customer engagement. By utilizing Solana’s high-speed and low-cost blockchain, we ensure seamless transactions and robust data storage for our platform. Our tokenized reward system and Real World Assets (RWA) initiatives will provide innovative financial opportunities within the ecosystem, attracting a diverse user base.

Describe partners, supporters, or collaborative efforts

We have partnered with Maydonoz Döner, which operates 300 kebab shops across Europe and beyond. Additionally, we collaborate with Alkadur Robotsystems for automated supply chain solutions and Ceylan GmbH for advanced kebab machinery. These partnerships enable us to integrate cutting-edge technology into our ecosystem, enhancing the user experience and operational efficiency.

Potential synergies between you and Jupiter users, DAO, holders, etc.

Jupiter users and DAO members will benefit from participating in the KebApp ecosystem by earning rewards, voting on crucial platform decisions, and contributing to the project’s growth. Our token holders can stake tokens for additional rewards, creating a mutually beneficial relationship. The integration of tokenized real estate funds and decentralized data storage will provide unique financial opportunities and attract a wide range of investors and users.

Approximate date for TGE

Planned end June. (We plan to announce our Token Generation Event (TGE) once the market conditions improve to ensure the best possible launch. The specific date is currently undefined, but we aim for strategic timing to maximize impact and adoption.)

Vision Category
If your project were to succeed, how would it fundamentally change the web3 space?

KebApp Coin will fundamentally change the web3 space by demonstrating how decentralized technologies can revolutionize traditional industries, such as the food sector. By creating a robust ecosystem that integrates real-world assets, tokenized incentives, and community-driven governance, we will set a new standard for industry-specific blockchain applications.

What would you say is your biggest challenge or obstacle as a project?

Our biggest challenge is navigating the regulatory landscape and ensuring compliance across different jurisdictions while maintaining the decentralized ethos of our project. Additionally, educating traditional business owners about the benefits of blockchain technology and encouraging adoption can be challenging.

What advice would you give to another team launching a token in web3?

Focus on creating real value and solving genuine problems with your token. Ensure your tokenomics are robust and sustainable, and prioritize community engagement and transparency from the beginning. Building trust and demonstrating utility are crucial for long-term success.

What is something most tokens get wrong, and what steps are you taking to ensure that you won’t experience these pitfalls?

Many tokens fail due to poor tokenomics and lack of real-world utility. We have designed our tokenomics to be deflationary and offer genuine utility within our ecosystem, such as premium features, rewards, and voting rights. Additionally, our partnerships with established industry players ensure practical applications and sustained demand for our token.

Appendix/About

Socials links:

Community links:

We are excited about the opportunity to collaborate with Jupiter and the Solana ecosystem. We look forward to engaging with the community and exploring potential synergies that will drive our project’s success.

2 Likes

On-chain kebabs, you got my attention! I mean, who doesn’t like kebab!?

Would you mind elaborating on what you aim to accomplish? What do you mean by tokenized real estate funds? And what is interoperability with food merchants?

Have you built anything yet, such as a proof of concept?

1 Like

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm for Kebapp Coin!

What We Aim to Accomplish:
Kebapp Coin is designed to digitize and decentralize the kebab gastronomy industry, creating a cohesive ecosystem that benefits both consumers and businesses. Our mission is to bring the operational efficiencies, customer engagement, and modern technology enjoyed by large fast-food chains to local kebab shops worldwide. By leveraging blockchain, AI, and decentralized infrastructure, we aim to enhance transparency, security, and value for all stakeholders. Also we want to

Tokenized Real Estate Funds:
Tokenized real estate funds allow us to convert real estate assets, such as the properties housing kebab shops, into digital tokens on the blockchain. This approach provides several benefits:

• Accessibility: Investors can easily participate in the kebab industry by buying and holding these tokens, democratizing access to real estate investments.
  • Liquidity: Real estate tokens can be traded on secondary markets, offering liquidity that traditional real estate investments typically lack.
  • Transparency: Blockchain ensures transparent and immutable records of ownership and transactions.

Interoperability with Food Merchants:
Interoperability refers to the seamless integration and acceptance of Kebapp Coin across various food merchants. This means that:

• Unified Loyalty Programs: Customers can earn and redeem rewards at any participating kebab shop, creating a unified and attractive loyalty system.
  • Ease of Payment: Customers can use Kebapp Coin to pay for meals at any shop within our network, simplifying transactions and enhancing user experience.
  • Collaborative Marketing: Food merchants can collaborate on promotions and marketing efforts, leveraging a shared digital currency to drive customer engagement and retention.

Proof of Concept:
MVP is ready - golive planned August 2024

Best regards,
Muammer
Kebapp Coin Team

1 Like

Thanks for explaning the idea. But in practice, how would one tokenize a kebab shop?

1 Like

Tokenizing a kebab shop involves creating a digital representation of the shop’s assets and operations on the blockchain. Here’s how it works in practice:

1. Asset Identification: Identify the key assets of the kebab shop that can be tokenized. This could include physical assets like real estate, equipment, and inventory, as well as intangible assets like brand value and customer loyalty programs.
  2. Token Creation: Develop digital tokens that represent a share of these assets. Each token would correspond to a portion of the shop’s value, much like shares in a company.
  3. Smart Contracts: Implement smart contracts on the blockchain to manage these tokens. These contracts would handle transactions, distributions of profits, and other business processes automatically and transparently.
  4. Fundraising and Ownership: The tokens can be sold to investors or customers through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) or a similar fundraising mechanism. This allows the kebab shop to raise capital and gives token holders a stake in the business.
  5. Utility and Rewards: Token holders could receive various benefits such as profit sharing, discounts on food, and voting rights on business decisions. This creates a direct link between the shop’s success and the token’s value.
  6. Interoperability: Tokens can be used within a broader ecosystem of kebab shops and suppliers, enhancing their utility. For example, tokens could be accepted at different shops or used to purchase supplies at discounted rates.

With RWA, we can take Germany’s juiciest kebabs on a world tour, serving up sizzling flavors from Berlin to Beijing and spicing up plates in Texas to Tamil Nadu :wink:

1 Like

Not wanting to be negative, check my post history I usually am not, but is it not a little bit like wanting to force a solution and having no real problem in the first place?

Or in other words, would it not just only carry itself because “Kebap on chain” ?

Here in Germany I find Kebap to be so popular as a food, the shops running at such high density with always A LOT customers, that I struggle to grasp what utility it would really bring to customers, shop owners or chain users, other than having a party over kebap tokens and maybe down the line fighting against the taco crowd.

“Identify the key assets of the kebab shop that can be tokenized. This could include physical assets like real estate, equipment, and inventory, as well as intangible assets like brand value and customer loyalty programs.”

That part is a tid bit like a Bing copilot generated bullet point of well “how to tokenize a Kebap shop” and does lack a little personality or rather thought.

Should it not be obvious what the key assets are, why do they need to be identified, I mean… there is only so much. Intangible assets like brand value and loyalty programs. That part is really generic and if you think about it, does not even make too much sense. Well in Germany it does not, you simply know what is the best price for value Kebap in your area, and “the brand” plays a rather minor role. Loyalty systems? Never heard that in Kebap, like sure you get let’s say the 11th coffee in a shop or the 16th bubbletea for free by crossing of a card… but Döner tho? They either run so good that no one cares, or so bad that they get eaten (pun intended) by competition.

Isn’t a Kebap shop something that should run without an ICO?

“Customers can use Kebapp Coin to pay for meals at any shop within our network, simplifying transactions and enhancing user experience.”

Not gonna work, like who would choose his Kebap by that fact??? As in like… I want a juicy Döner for 4€ and get it done and start munching. Like as if there would ever be enough shops for such micropayments carrying that.

" Unified Loyalty Programs: Customers can earn and redeem rewards at any participating kebab shop, creating a unified and attractive loyalty system."

Same logic

" Utility and Rewards: Token holders could receive various benefits such as profit sharing, discounts on food, and voting rights on business decisions. This creates a direct link between the shop’s success and the token’s value."

Brings me back to why it is a bad idea in the first place, sorry. Like a Kebap shop should not need an ICO, it also should not need to share profit with some token holder and even far worse… give voting rights on business decisions. Look whatever the customer prefers to eat, that makes business decisions.

Again sorry if I pick this apart, but honestly, I got the feeling the more I read this is AI content generation, and after trying two prompts on Bing copilot and on ChatGPT… …hey not that I accuse of anything… …must be a big coincidence. cough

2 Likes

This is really specific and random at the same time lol

2 Likes

I understand that the concept of tokenizing kebab shops might seem both highly specific and a bit random at first glance.

Our goal with Kebapp Coin is to bring innovation to a well-loved and widespread industry. The kebab market is significant, especially in regions like Germany and across Europe. By focusing on this niche, we see an opportunity to introduce blockchain technology in a practical and impactful way, addressing specific challenges faced by kebab shop owners and enhancing the customer experience.

Our approach might seem unconventional, but we believe that starting with a well-defined use case can demonstrate the real-world benefits of blockchain technology more effectively than a broader, more generic application.

1 Like

Thank you for your detailed feedback and for raising some valid points. I appreciate the opportunity to clarify and expand on our vision for Kebapp Coin.

1. Identifying Real Problems: You’re right, kebab shops in Germany are popular and often busy. However, even successful businesses can benefit from innovative solutions that streamline operations and enhance customer experiences. Our goal isn’t to force a solution where there isn’t a problem but to leverage technology to bring added value to both customers and shop owners.
  2. Utility for Customers and Shop Owners: While kebab shops run well, they also face challenges such as high competition, thin profit margins, and the need for customer retention. Kebapp Coin aims to address these by:
  • Simplifying Transactions: Offering a digital payment option that’s quick, secure, and convenient.
  • Unified Loyalty Programs: While traditional loyalty systems might be rare in kebab shops, a unified, blockchain-based loyalty program can attract and retain customers by offering rewards across multiple locations.
  • Operational Efficiency: Blockchain can help in managing supply chains, inventory, and even marketing efforts more effectively.
  1. Tokenization and Real World Assets (RWA): Tokenizing assets such as equipment, real estate, and brand value isn’t just about creating digital representations of physical items. It’s about unlocking new funding models and providing financial flexibility to small business owners. For example:
  • Fundraising and Expansion: Kebab shops can raise funds for expansion or upgrades without taking on traditional loans.
  • Profit Sharing: Token holders can share in the success of their favorite shops, fostering a stronger community connection and brand loyalty.
  1. Customer Experience: The suggestion that customers would choose kebab shops based solely on token acceptance might seem unlikely now, but our vision is broader. We aim to create a network of participating shops where benefits like discounts, exclusive offers, and seamless payments enhance the dining experience. As the network grows, so will the utility and appeal of Kebapp Coin.
  2. Governance and Community Involvement: Voting rights for token holders aren’t meant to interfere with day-to-day business decisions but to engage the community in broader strategic decisions, like new menu items or community events. This can build a loyal customer base that feels invested in the shop’s success.
  3. Innovative Approach: Yes, some of our language might sound like it came from AI-generated content because we are at the cutting edge of integrating technology with traditional business models. However, our ideas are deeply rooted in the practical needs and potential benefits for the kebab industry.

I hope this clarifies our intentions and the potential benefits of Kebapp Coin. We’re excited about the possibilities and believe that with careful implementation, we can bring real value to both shop owners and customers.

Thank you for your input, and I’m happy to discuss any further questions or concerns you might have.

1 Like

Well exactly that was not the criticism, but ok.

But alas, I digress and take my hat for a leave.

I wish you the best luck on your route and endeavours. :saluting_face: May the cutting edge integrated technology be with you, and lead to success in traditional business models.

2 Likes

Danke Merlin.

Btw, do you know how to proceed now for a launch on LFG? What must be the next step?

2 Likes

The thing is:

1. I am not the best source for it, as I am still rather new + I do not have the experience or expertise under my belt to have had a own launch on LFG yet.

Basically you are asking a Manager lever question to random window-shopping customer that tries to sound smart but can not differentiate Döner from Dürüm.

1. “I heard” that a project needs to encourage discussions, answer questions, be part of “the dao life” and communications to have even the remote chance to be selected for the vote.

2. “I assume” that there are some other metrics here, involvement in Discord & Jupresearch forums, how the documentation is perceived, how peoples reactions are, comments, likes hype or not etc.

3. “I conclude” that there are also core essentials to be taken more or less serious. Having tokenomics and something that resembles a light paper I would think, maybe more than one representator like a small team or so. Probably having visibility helps ( Linkedin > Twitter > Discord > Telegram ). It is a big stretch from throwing an idea into the cosmos, to rather showing something that has either potential or is thought to have it.

4. “My humble personal opinion is” that probably a introduction for a launch that is a concept has not much chance against those having:
    -website
    -tokenomics
    -roadmap
    -lite paper / white paper or documentations
    -a team
    -presence on socials
    -presentable figures
    -etc.

Not saying you need that all, but assuming that others have it, it is hard to compete against such things if you do not have it.

You need at least buzz, interest, engagement, etc on your topic here to come further.

But hey, not like I really know, I am professionally unprofessional. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Also check maybe these LFG Intros… for a vibe check and what “the competition” does, do get the nuance of how dense certain things are. I get your idea is less complex, but if you want to get “eyes on it” you need to think how to perform or compete with “content giants”. I am not saying the game is rigged or anything. I actually think how they are doing it is correct and things need to look that cool for users to keep reading.

1 Like

Other than that…

come to Jupiter Discord and talk with the people there, they will give you the best tips and also tell you what to improve (while you would be also demonstrating that you are willing to “engage in the JUP DAO life”.

1 Like