Guide to engaging on this forum for new users and projects

Hello and welcome! Thank you for joining us on this forum. :heart:

We hope that this forum serves as a high signal and thoughtful space for research and critical analysis about Jupiter initiatives, ecosystem projects, and broader decentralised meta ideas.

We moderate posts aggressively here so that important discussions can be found. To understand how post moderation works, read Post moderation for new users. Tip: Please write your draft on a separate document and save it before submission!

We are flooded by posts here especially when new LFG topics are opened and not all posts will pass moderation – please save this space for meatier conversations and bring your bullish chants to Discord and Twitter!

For projects writing LFG proposals, here’s a guide: LFG launchpad from application to launch

We hope to hear from you soon!

72 Likes

Thanks - I look forward to engaging!

10 Likes

jupiter is the most confortable planet

4 Likes

Wow,… i feel like im in kindergarden or something … We’re better yet. I feel like I am an exchange student. that is sitting in looking at. joining a school of technology. with very little background in technology. and trying to understand the language The school teaches in. because it is foreign to me… lol I don’t know. I just really needed to be dumbed down for me, please, and thank you I’m a crypto investor. I. want to support networks. I heard that I’m supposed to be voting in order to engage into earning more Jupiter tokens that I’ve staked. Is there like a video or something that I could please see??? Please know that I am legitimately dyslexic, so I am speaking into my computer as it types this message. and for me to retain information I’m using a speech I. app. or best for me is to watch video. Is there any links or urls or something like that for tick Tock videos to Me through so I can catch up with everyone here because Part of the community. I would like to be able to vote if there’s a matter that needs voting. And I would like to increase my wealth because my two beautiful children need to be able to have a legacy that they can grow up into. and leave behind for their children. Thank you, Kylie. Justin, aka CryptoBooth.