AlphaNet LFG Application

Hello, JUP community!

This is the AlphaNet team, running on Phoenix’s AI infrastructure SkyNet, is a Web3-based platform harnessing proprietary AI capabilities to equip crypto traders with powerful tools for optimizing their edge in the market. With a suite of AI models, it delivers invaluable market insights, actionable signals, and complete trading strategies, empowering users to make informed decisions in real-time.

Operating in both as an app and PaaS (platform as a service) models, AlphaNet allows partners to contribute algorithms, models, and tools or products to the platform while using the service. This helps to democratize access to real-time decision-making previously reserved for institutional and professional traders, as the retail cryptocurrency traders can now utilize the massive but granular market data.

Additionally, AlphaNet Hypermatrix, a state-of-the-art custom AI trading strategy computing platform, project parties or organizations can customize their own strategies according to their own needs.

How the product collaborates with the Jupiter & Solana ecosystem
Benefits of AI Integration:

1.High yield trading strategy signals: ViperAI is AlphaNet’s flagship deep learning-based AI signal/strategy, and was built to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns by predicting directional momentum. ViperAI is long/short market neutral, and is expected to profitable on in any market condition.
As a complete signal system, you can simply use ViperAI through the AlphaNet Chart System or through Telegram Notifications by binding your account with the AlphaNet Telegram Bot, where the user will receive Long, Short, and Close Position notifications.

1. Real-time Market Analysis: AI-powered predictions offer real-time market analysis(WaveML, volatility-switch-model, Minima/Maxima Model and AI Directional Strength Predictor Model), enabling users to stay ahead of market movements and capitalize on opportunities swiftly.

Appendix:

Contact us: Website: https://alphanet.phoenix.global/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlphaNet_AI

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @AiphaNet

Telegram bot: Telegram: Contact @alphanet_mainnet_bot

7 Likes

Hey, interesting product! I have a few questions if you don’t mind answering them:

I see you have a token already, what are the core benefits? I don’t see it outlined within this pitch unless I missed something, or are you planning to launch another token?

Also, this is a complete signal system only, right? All trades have to be executed manually or are there workarounds for this?

If you have an app, is it on both Android & Apple?

If you launch with the JUP DAO, what are your plans to continue & scale the project & value add surrounding the token?

What’s the “why” behind wanting to launch with the $JUP DAO? Primarily looking for a means to bolster the token/project awareness, needing funding, or both?

What datasets are these models being trained on?

4 Likes

Very good questions!!! Thanks!

I see you have a token already, what are the core benefits? I don’t see it outlined within this pitch unless I missed something, or are you planning to launch another token?
=> There is a token PHB, but PHB is using by Phoenix(a decentralized AI elastic computing infrastructure).
AlphaNet(AI+trading) is a dApp based on Phoenix, so you need to stake a number of PHB if you want to get a higher grade or higher yield signals.
AlphaNet has no plan to launch another token.

Also, this is a complete signal system only, right? All trades have to be executed manually or are there workarounds for this?
=> Yes, this is a complete signal system now, and plan to develop our own automation tools later.

If you have an app, is it on both Android & Apple?
=> Currently, automated tools like telegram bot are being considered.

If you launch with the JUP DAO, what are your plans to continue & scale the project & value add surrounding the token?
=> First, bring higher benefits to community users; Second, provide tools to help improve trading and earnings; third, bring more AI combined trading scenarios.

What’s the “why” behind wanting to launch with the $JUP DAO? Primarily looking for a means to bolster the token/project awareness, needing funding, or both?
=> We don’t need funding. We want to grow our user base. AI combined trading will become more and more important in the future, and we want to reach more people.

What datasets are these models being trained on?
=>Historical all trading data. At the moment it’s more about futures trading data.