LFG Introduction: stabble - Solana's first frictionless liquidity layer

Important values and mindset, big steps and progression and very good ideas and numbers.
Just waiting for the start line.
Good job!!!

5 Likes

Does someone know when the next vote will be?

4 Likes

Unfortunately, we have no idea yet. I hope it’s not too long time until the next vore. We’re ready!

4 Likes

Hello, will you release a video at the launch of the Mainnet explaining how to use your platform?
And will you also make a video about how the integration with Jupiter works and how Jupiter accesses your liquidity?

6 Likes

That would be very useful!

3 Likes

Sure, our marketing department has lined up multiple such videos for the next few weeks!

10 Likes

When is the voting??

3 Likes

That’s a good question. We hope soon :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

We will notify you as soon as we know more.

5 Likes

I hope stabble is tried and tested to launch the mainnet and connect it to Jupiter

2 Likes

We’re more than ready:

• We already added $500k TVL pre-launch.

• We’re already fully integrated into DefiLlame.

• As we’re speaking, our devs are talking to Jupiter’s devs to complete the integration there.

• Our audit has already been executed: stabble DEX final security audit by Sec3.pdf - Google Drive

• Currently, we’re preparing the points system and airdrop. Don’t miss this one :wink:

Lots of good stuff is going on here! LFG

A quick reminder: our public mainnet launch is scheduled for June 28!

5 Likes

Thank you for the updates, i look forward to see the launch.

3 Likes

That’s amazing. I look forward to Jupiter integration. Sounds like the best of both worlds!

4 Likes

Thx for the update. Looking forward! Airdrop could be interesting!

5 Likes

Yes, indeed! The points system is there to reward our active users, we set aside a huge token allocation for that :wink:

1 Like

Awesome cant wait :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Projet with high potential.
Make it real on Solana. LFG :rocket:

1 Like

TOP Project, Top Team, Top community, Top Utility. One of the great gems of this bull run without a doubt

2 Likes

Indeed, this is exactly how it will look like in 8 days!

These numbers just scale up:

This screenshot was taken from our mainnet dapp.

For everyone who wants to learn more about our pool’s math and curves, dive into our whitepaper: Technical whitepaper v1.1.pdf - Google Drive

1 Like

I used dex like pangolin, pancakeswap etc before. That result is great!!! Congratulations :rocket: