LFG Introduction: stabble - Solana's first frictionless liquidity layer

Important values and mindset, big steps and progression and very good ideas and numbers.
Just waiting for the start line.
Good job!!!

7 Likes

Does someone know when the next vote will be?

6 Likes

Unfortunately, we have no idea yet. I hope it’s not too long time until the next vore. We’re ready!

6 Likes

Hello, will you release a video at the launch of the Mainnet explaining how to use your platform?
And will you also make a video about how the integration with Jupiter works and how Jupiter accesses your liquidity?

8 Likes

That would be very useful!

3 Likes

Sure, our marketing department has lined up multiple such videos for the next few weeks!

11 Likes

When is the voting??

4 Likes

That’s a good question. We hope soon :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

We will notify you as soon as we know more.

5 Likes

I hope stabble is tried and tested to launch the mainnet and connect it to Jupiter

2 Likes

We’re more than ready:

• We already added $500k TVL pre-launch.

• We’re already fully integrated into DefiLlame.

• As we’re speaking, our devs are talking to Jupiter’s devs to complete the integration there.

• Our audit has already been executed: stabble DEX final security audit by Sec3.pdf - Google Drive

• Currently, we’re preparing the points system and airdrop. Don’t miss this one :wink:

Lots of good stuff is going on here! LFG

A quick reminder: our public mainnet launch is scheduled for June 28!

6 Likes

Thank you for the updates, i look forward to see the launch.

3 Likes

That’s amazing. I look forward to Jupiter integration. Sounds like the best of both worlds!

4 Likes

Thx for the update. Looking forward! Airdrop could be interesting!

7 Likes

Yes, indeed! The points system is there to reward our active users, we set aside a huge token allocation for that :wink:

4 Likes

Awesome cant wait :fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Projet with high potential.
Make it real on Solana. LFG :rocket:

4 Likes

TOP Project, Top Team, Top community, Top Utility. One of the great gems of this bull run without a doubt

6 Likes

Indeed, this is exactly how it will look like in 8 days!

These numbers just scale up:

This screenshot was taken from our mainnet dapp.

For everyone who wants to learn more about our pool’s math and curves, dive into our whitepaper: Technical whitepaper v1.1.pdf - Google Drive

5 Likes

I used dex like pangolin, pancakeswap etc before. That result is great!!! Congratulations :rocket:

6 Likes

Twitter Post from stabble. Stabble in the news. If you want to check it out.

In general its worth it to follow stabble on twitter to be up to date.

5 Likes